Bud Industries Introduces the PTQ Series
This recently introduced series is 10% fiberglass filled polycarbonate material with NEMA 1, 2, 4x, 12 and 6 ratings. The UV stabilized UL94VO flammability ratings make it ideal for wide temperature applications.
It has stainless steel latches and an optional clear cover. And, they are available with the holes already in place. Just send us a drawing and your complete enclosure will be ready to use right out of the box. Here is the link for their datasheet: PTQ series.
- Body made of gray polycarbonate (PC) resin 10% glass fiber filled
- Hinged cover made of gray or clear polycarbonate (PC)
- High impact resistance stainless steel latch
- IP-67 TUV rating to keep out dust and water in extreme conditions
- UL508 / NEMA type 4X and type 6 listed #E343339
- RoHs compliant
- UL industrial controls & CE Low Voltage directive 2006/95/EC listed
- Non-chlorinated & non-brominated flame retardant With UL-94 5VA rating
- Suitable for outdoor use with respect to exposure to ultraviolet light, water exposure and Immersion in accordance with UL 746C
- -40c to +95c extended exposure condition
- Good chemical resistance
- Continuous gasket