Conxall Data-Con-X® HDMI Weathertight Connectors
Conxall has just announced their newest addition to the Data-Con-X series, the HDMI connectors!
Data-Con-X® HDMI Weathertight Connectors are sealed to IP67 & IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) when panel connector is rear mounted and mated to the cable. Feed-thru termination on the panel allows for easy field installation. Available in quick connect bayonet or threaded style interface. RoHS Compliant.
Panel mount connectors are available in feed-through, PC through holes or 20 pin header styles. Cable ends are available in quick connector or threaded coupling nuts.
The Data Con X series now includes RJ45, USB, Mini USB and HDMI versions. They are available from your local distributor.
Cable end versions can be overmolded to your cable to improve pullout strength and sealing with only 100 piece minimum order.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sealed to IP67 & IP68 NEMA 250 (6P) (when panel connector is rear mounted and mated to the cable)
- Feed-thru termination on the panel for easy field installation
- Header or Solder hole options available
- Easy to assemble
- Quick connect bayonet or threaded style interface
- RoHS Compliant - UV F1 rated housing
- Mobile broadcast equipment
- Military or industrial GPS location devices
- Medical data carts
- Data acquisition units
- General industrial applications
- Distributed Sensors/video transmission
- Any outdoor video/entertainment venue
Made in the USA means shorter lead times, lower shipping costs and excellent communications.
Switchcraft / Conxall is a leading supplier of a broad line of components for the audio, video, telecommunication, computer, medical, military, appliance, transportation, industrial, harsh environment and instrumentation markets. With a basic line of over 5,000 standard products and thousands of variations, they specialize in quick-turn, low-volume, tailored products using sealed connectors. With an on-site tool room and 3D design capability, they provide the fastest, most efficient response to your project's custom or tailored needs.
Please let us know how we can assist your design efforts at 1-800-980-8812.