Custom Products from Switchcraft & Conxall
At Moss Marketing, we tend to gravitate to customers and projects that allow us to provide exceptional service. Handing out catalogs just isn’t as fun as getting involved in projects and working to come up with the best solution. Sometimes cost is the main hurdle, but most times there is some system or component hurdle that allows us to get creative. Our objective is to help our customers gain an edge in their market, bringing them more customers and a stronger bottom line.
All of our lines are geared up to tailor their standard products to meet outside the catalog applications. Most will even take on projects with a clean sheet of paper approach.
Switchcraft and Conxall have many years of experience working with our customers to provide modified standard and full custom solutions. They have been successful in helping numerous customers of ours win in their individual markets. Here is why:
Engineering Support Capabilities
- Full staff of design engineers in Chicago and Villa Park locations
- Full use of modeling and simulation software
- SolidWorks - 3D solid modeling
- Cosmos – FEA
- Moldflow - Tool design
- Orcad – PCB layout & electronics analysis
- Ansoft – High frequency modeling analysis software
- Ability to provide rapid prototypes within weeks after initial design concepts are complete
- Ability to integrate their product into the final design
- Test lab and model shop on site for product development
- Drawings and models available for you to modify as needed
Also, with so many years of experience providing exact solutions, you get uncommon results.
Made in the USA means shorter lead times, lower shipping costs and excellent communications.
Switchcraft / Conxall is a leading supplier of a broad line of components for the audio, video, telecommunication, computer, medical, military, appliance, transportation, industrial, harsh environment and instrumentation markets. With a basic line of over 5,000 standard products and thousands of variations, they specialize in quick-turn, low-volume, tailored products using sealed connectors. With an on-site tool room and 3D design capability, they provide the fastest, most efficient response to your project's custom or tailored needs.
Please let us know how we can assist your design efforts at 1-800-980-8812