Announced Today: EN2 Miniature Connectors for Harsh Environments
Switchcraft, a world leader in harsh environment interconnect products announced today that they have released this new design for production. The family of connectors provides IP68 sealing when mated. The key differentiator in the market is the unique sealing method.
- Any sealed data transmission
- Military or industrial GPS location devices
- Medical data carts
- Marine Applications
- General industrial applications
- Outdoor Lighting/Signage
- Made in the USA
- Sealed to IP68 NEMA 250 (6P)
- Available in standard or winged coupling ring
- Copper Alloy, plated contacts
- Patented grommet and o-ring free design
- Solder, crimp and PC contact options
- Overmolded version to be released in 2013
- Can be tailored to fit your application
Please contact Moss Marketing today to review your application and determine the best solution for your design. Samples are available now. 800-980-8812
Switchcraft is a leading supplier of a broad line of components for the audio, video, telecommunication, computer, medical, military, appliance, transportation and instrumentation markets. With a basic line of over 5,000 standard products and thousands of variations, they specialize in quick-turn, low-volume, tailored harsh environment products using round, sealed connectors. With an on-site tool room and 3D design capability, they provide the fastest, most efficient response to your project's custom needs.
Switchcraft Conxall, a Heico company has a proud history of manufacturing products in the United States. The 185,000 sq. ft. Switchcraft facility is in Chicago. Nearby, their 35,000 sq. ft. Conxall facility in Villa Park specializes in custom cable assembly manufacturing. Read more about their capabilities here.
Moss Marketing has proudly represented Switchcraft for 64 years, since 1948.