New Products from Bud Industries
EXN Series Extruded Aluminum IP66 PCB cases are anodized to provide a great combination of beauty and functionality. They come in a wide variety of sizes and colors.
The units come with aluminum or polycarbonate covers, opaque or clear.
Modifications can be done at Bud Industries for you with a 5-6 day lead time typically.
- Seventeen sizes available
- Designed to allow a PCB to slide in
- Grooved exterior for faster heat removal
- Easily modified Covers and Body
- Enclosures include continuous gaskets and can be used indoors or outdoors (IP66).
- Anodized enclosures come in a choice of five standard colors: Gold, Blue, Red, Silver, Black
Lots of designers are concerned with working inside the box or outside the box. Maybe it’s time to work with the box!
Bud Industries is an American manufacturer of NEMA enclosures, boxes and accessories in plastic, steel, fiberglass and aluminum for indoor or outdoor applications. Distributors in the Mountain States include Allied, Anixter, Arrow, Carlton Bates, Digikey, Future, Heilind, Newark, Graybar, Sager and Walker Components. We are prepared to handle the details for you. Please let us know how we can be of service.